In many cases, picky eating is exacerbated by how a caregiver responds to food refusals. This recorded webinar is designed for parents and caregivers who want to make sure they are doing everything they can to foster a healthy relationship with food and prevent picky eating altogether.
Learn how to structure an age-appropriate meal schedule, how to encourage new foods, and what to do when your child refuses to eat. Have a picky eater already? Check out our Reverse Picky Eating guides and videos.
- Parents of babies 0 to 24 months old
- Caregivers who want to learn how to foster healthy eating habits for babies & toddlers
- Parents who are picky eaters themselves and who don’t want to pass that on to their children
- Best practices at the table
- How to foster independence at the table
- Phrases to avoid using when feeding your child
- How to spot picky eating before it gets too far along
- What to do when your child refuses food
This recorded webinar is 3 hours long and can be paused, replayed, and rewatched at anytime.